We have several national training camps for leaders scheduled for our region in 2012. Applications for all of these camps, plus others, are available on the national Royal Rangers web site.
* World Class Outpost seminar is designed to expose the outpost leadership team to a successful set of practices, methods, strategies, and tools that will enable them to develop into a “World Class Outpost.” The outpost leaders are encouraged to attend and complete this event together. We have one more WCO scheduled in our region for 2012:
* National Rangers Ministry Camp ** NEW ** This camp provides instruction in basic outdoor skills and activities providing leaders with the skills needed to take their Ranger boys on exciting outpost activities outside their normal weekly meeting times. Instruction in effectively implementing the team/patrol method will be offered as a means to facilitate junior leadership development. Also, leaders will be challenged to connect with God and explore spiritual manhood.
- Eagle Rock, MO September 14-16
* Ranger Kids Training Conference gives leaders training in various techniques and methods of leadership. Leaders will also receive training specific to the development and needs of the Ranger Kids age group.
- Alvin, Texas October 26-28
There are lots of other training opportunities available next year across the country, including other camps. Be sure to check out the national training website for more information.